Meeting Point School of Languages
Policies Social Networks
In compliance with the European Regulation 2016/679, of protection of personal data (LOPD) and Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), Meeting Point School of Languages informs Users, which has proceeded to create a profile on social networks Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and others with the main purpose of giving information and publicizing their products and services.
Meeting Point School of Languages
Mare de Déu de les Feixes, 27 Local 1 08290 Barcelona
The User has a profile in the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by Meeting Point School of Languages, thus showing interest in the information that is advertised on the Net. By joining our page, you provide your consent for the treatment of the personal data published in your profile.
The user can access the privacy policies of the Social Network at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
Meeting Point School of Languages deals with the public information of the User, especially, his contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network itself and are not incorporated into any file.
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, of those that you have and that may be exercised before Meeting Point School of Languages, you must take into account the following nuances:
- Right of Access: It is the User’s right to obtain information about their personal data and treatment that Meeting Point School of Languages has made or perform, as well as the information available about the origin of these data and the communications made or planned of the same. This right will be defined by the functionality of the Social Network and the ability to access the information of the Users’ profiles.
- Right of Rectification: It is the right of the affected party to modify the data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete. It can only be satisfied in relation to the information that is under the control of Meeting Point School of Languages (For example, delete comments published in the profile itself). Normally, this right must be exercised before the Social Network.
- Right of Cancellation: It is the right to suppress the personal data of the User, except as provided in other applicable laws that determine the obligation to preserve them, in a timely manner. This right may be exercised, for example, by untying the profile to which it is attached.
- Right of Opposition: It is the right of the User to not carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the treatment of them by Meeting Point School of Languages As in the right of cancellation, you can exercise, for example, by untying the profile to which it is attached.
. Right to Limitation. The interested party may request the exercise of their right to limit the processing of their data in cases where:
– The Interested Party challenges the accuracy of the data.
– When the data collected is not needed for the purposes of the treatment but is necessary for the recognition, exercise or defense of a judicial procedure.
– When the Interested Party opposes the treatment while it is verified if the legitimate reasons of the Responsible for the Treatment prevail over those of the Interested Party.
. Right to Portability. The Interested Party has the right to receive their personal data from the Treatment Manager to whom they have previously been delivered, in a structured format, for regular use and mechanical reading, with the aim of transmitting them to another Manager, without That is prevented by the Treatment Manager to whom the data has been previously provided. In turn, the interested party in the exercise of their right to portability, can request that their data be transmitted directly to the Responsible to Responsible.
. Right to Suppression and Forgetfulness. The Interested Party has the right to the deletion of their personal data when:
– These are not necessary for the purpose for which they were collected
– You have withdrawn consent and there is no legal basis that indicates otherwise.
– Your right to object to the processing of your data has been exercised and no legitimate reasons prevail for such processing.
– The data is processed in a lawful manner or must be deleted due to a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject.
– The data have been obtained through a relationship with the offer of services of the Information Society.
In order to exercise any of the rights described above, you must meet the following requirements:
- Submission of a letter addressed to Meeting Point School of Languages, at the address Mare de Déu de les Feixes, 27, Local 1, 08290, Barcelona or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The letter sent by the owner of the data requesting the exercise must meet the following legal requirements:
- Name, last name of the interested party and copy of the DNI. In the exceptional cases in which the representation is admitted, it will also be necessary the identification by the same means of the person representing it, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted provided that the identity is proved by any other means valid in law.
- Petition in which the request is specified. If you do not refer to a specific file, you will be provided with all the information you have with your personal data. If you request information from a specific file, only the information in this file. If you request information regarding a third party, it can never be provided. If you request it by telephone you will be instructed to do so in writing and you will be informed of how you can do it and the address to which you must send it.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the signatory
- Documents accrediting the petition that is formulated.
- The interested party must use any means to prove the sending and receiving of the application.
Use of the profile
Meeting Point School of Languages will perform the following actions:
- Access to public profile information.
- Publication in the User’s profile of all information already published on the Meeting Point School of Languages page.
- Send personal and individual messages through the channels of the Social Network.
- Updates of the status of the page that will be published in the User’s profile.
The user can always control their connections, eliminate the contents that they no longer interest and restrict who shares their connections with; therefore, you must access your privacy settings.
The User, once linked to the Meeting Point School of Languages page, may publish in the latter, comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The user, in all cases, must be the owner thereof, enjoy the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the affected third parties. It is expressly prohibited any publication on the page, whether texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc. that attempt or are likely to attempt against morality, ethics, good taste or decorum, and / or that infringe, violate or infringe the rights of intellectual or industrial property, the right to the image or the Law. In these cases, Meeting Point School of Languages reserves the right to immediately withdraw the content, being able to request the permanent blocking of the User.
Meeting Point School of Languages will not be responsible for the contents that a User has freely published.
The User must bear in mind that his / her publications will be known by the other users, for which reason he / she is also the main responsible for his / her privacy.
The images that can be published on the page will not be stored in any file by Meeting Point School of Languages, but they will remain in the Social Network.
Competitions and promotions
Meeting Point School of Languages reserves the right to hold contests and promotions, in which the United User may participate in its page. The bases of each one of them, when the platform of the Social Network is used for it, will be published in it, always complying with the LSSICE and with any other norm that may be applicable to it.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
Meeting Point School of Languages will use the Social Network to advertise its products and services. In any case, if you decide to treat your contact data to perform direct commercial prospecting actions, it will always be complying with the legal requirements of the LSSICE.
The fact of recommending Meeting Point School of Languages page to other Users that they can also enjoy the promotions or be informed of their activity is not considered advertising.